It's fun to make a card based on sketches. Here's a challenge from Card Pattern. I made an owl card based on this sketch
This is What I come up with...
HA stamps: D5217 Big Hoot, F5233 Scallop Circle, K5103 Woodgrain Circle, CL173 Simple message, copic markers
Others: raffia and buttons, Glossy Accents
ADDED NOTE: The owl card made it into Super Six!! See here. YAY!!
I also want to thank Jane who gave me this award. See her blog here. I'm so happy that my blog make her smile.
I have to write 5 things about myself and pass it on to 5 people who make me smile!
1. I was born and grew up in the southern part of Taiwan and came to Canada in 1984 for post graduate studies. In the summer 0f 1983, I met Dr. John from Canada.
2. My major in university was German and I completed a Master's degree in Education in U. of Ottawa.
3. I didn't learn cooking till I got married. I mistook Perogis for Chinese Dumplings in the frozen section at the supermarket when I first came to Canada.
4. I'm petrified about mice (any rodent)! I just dreamt about it (ew!!) last night and woke up... What a nightmare!
5. It took me 4 tries to get my driver's license! I'm good and comfortable in driving now. However, I dented Dr. John's then Camaro shortly after I got my license! The fire hydrant "moved" up to me all of a sudden...