Lately, I am finding that my craft room is bursting at the seams. I can't complain. I have enough craft supplies to last me till 2017! And I bet I could continue to create and stop buying/acquiring... but we are not going to do that. Why do that to myself? Anyways, I saw my pile of paper scraps and I thought I can use some creativity to get rid of some and make something.
I took some photos to document my process.
1. See the pile? That's how it all started!
2. Pick out the pattern paper and hand cut the stamped leaf images
3. Take a piece of leftover frame from Stitched Rectangles and ink the edges (I think this is the most creative part of this process)
4. Adhere the frame with Multi-mat Medium with the help of a toothpick (who needs Quickstik when you have a disposable toothpick?)
5. Arrange and and stamp sentiment
I love how this card turned out.
Thanks so much for stopping by!