Product alert: this Celebrate with Cake Die was out of stock everywhere, it is finally back in stock! If you are interested, you should act asap.
I am sharing a birthday card with you today. Our dear friend Kirk recently turned 70. I made a a simple classic card with a cake. If you struggle with milestone masculine birthday card, here is a formula that you can refer to.
1. select a shape die: , In this case, we have a shape cake die that that makes creating the theme card much easier.
2. Create a background: you can stamp a geometric background or apply ink-smooshing for an interesting background. I used a large Washi Tape for a quick background.
3. Dress up the details: what makes a card a stand-out is all that extra detailed/thoughtfulness that you put into. I dressed up of the cake stand by using embossing folder!
👉👉 All you need to do is to position the piece under the Baroque Frame 3D Embossing Folder
4. Customize the colors/theme! I was inspired by the flavor of the cake that Kirk likes. I think he likes chocolate, carrot and pumpkin-spiced flavors.
5. Add the number: it's always great to see the number of years on the birthday card. It is quite effective for teen/ masculine cards, especially it is a milestone number (like 40,50.....etc.)
With all 5 tips in mind, you will not be stumped by the idea of creating a masculine card in a rush.
As always, your kind comments and wonderful feedback truly make my blogging life so much more meaningful. I also appreciate your use of my affiliate links. With your support, I was able to give the generous donations that they need. THANK YOU!