Happy weekend, friends!
I am back to share a fun and informative posts with you. This time, I am walking down the memory lane and share my past top 10 favorite Craft-A-Flower Creations with you.
The Craft-A-flower series is a monthly release of floral layering dies from Altenew. It is a monthly subscription. However, you can always purchase the die set on its own/separately. Right now, all of the Craft-a-Flowers (last 3 months excluded) are 20% off. Shop and check out HERE.
I must admit that I am beyond blessed to create with these marvelous monthly die sets. Each month, these die sets give me something exciting to look forward to and see what the possibilities they bring. I also get to try out new techniques and mediums. I also got to learn about the flowers much more intimately. It's a win! Here are my top 10 (in no particular order).
1. Altenew CAF Primrose Blossom, Artists' Watercolor 24 Pan Set, Gilded Card Stock
2. Altenew CAF Carolina Allspice, Cheerful Bloom 3D Embossing Folder
3. Altenew CAF Sweet Violet, Sentiment Strip Stamp Set
4. Altenew-CAF Snowdrops
5. CAF Dendrobium Orchid, Cheerful Bloom 3D Embossing Folder, Essential Sentiment Strips Die-Glided Glitter Card stock
6. Altenew CAF Orion Geranium , Sentiment Strips 3 Stamp Set
7. Craft-A-Flower-African Daisy Layering Die Set, Tree of Fantasy Stamp Set , Endless Florescence Stamp Set
8. CAF-Sunburst Azalea-Sweet Pea Stamp Set , WovenBasket 3D Embossing Folder
9. CAF Butterfly Bush, Gel Printing Soft Washes Paper Pad
10. CAF Antique Rose, Garden Trellis Cover Die, Simple Greetings Die Set
Do you have a favorite Craft-a-Flower die set? Please comment and let's share!