It's my turned to share over Altenew Card Blog. I am delighted to share two projects with Daffodil Delight 3D Embossing Folder. Like any of the wonderful Altenew Embossing Folder, you can use it as is. The detailed textures and deep etched lines will make any papercrafting project a stand-out. I have two creative ways of using Daffodil Delight 3D Embossing Folder.
First Up, I swiped Toasted Mauve and Pink Sand onto the embossing folder. To diffuse the ink blotches, I used Altenew Ink Blending Tool (Small) and brushed over the ink. I then dry-embossed the images onto a piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (80lbs).
Since this is Partial Dry-embossing, there will be a line once you embossed it. I applied a piece of Glitter Cardstock (Gilded). You can see that I took it to the next level by adding a cute ribbon bow!
Here is a BOW-tiful reason to get Banner Sentiment Cover Die. I took the 3 smallest ribbon banners and stars and decorated the strip.
Lastly, I added the diecut sentiment (with Pink Diamond Ink) from One-Go Birthday Greetings Stamp & Die Bundle. My next card has more dry-embossing.
Here are the 6 steps of achieving the look:
1. Cut and trim a piece of Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock (80lbs) to size
2. Ink and swipe the ink (Citrus Burst, Vanilla Cream and Sunkissed ) onto the top side of the embossing folder
3. Lightly spritz a mist of water over the ink, then dry-emboss
4. Change the orientation of the embossing folder and repeat step 1-3
5. Die cut Gel Printing Soft Washes Paper with Sentiment Banners Cover Die and Stamp Sentiment Strips 3.
6. Add Instant Foam Tape and embellish with Gold Metallic Thread and Satin Gold Sequins.
Are you loving these ideas? You can apply the techniques and tips to your Altenew Embossing Folders. I hope this post inspires you to create. I'd LOVE that you'd stop by Altenew Card Blog to leave me your comments and feedback. Thank you for stopping by!