Saturday, June 21, 2025

Stencil Your Way

Hello friends!

 I am back with another stencilled design featuring Hero Studio Layering Stencils of the Month Subscription. 

 

 All details about this stencil are listed here

 
The title of this post says it all. It's your stencil and you can stencil however you like. I chose to stencil in two colors of hydrangea. It is easier to stencil when you group them in colors.


 Also, you can add multiple sentiments like this card here. As you can see, the 3 sentiments do not conflict with each other and add that special extra thoughts into the design. Why not? 
Last note about the embellishments....
Take a look at your stash, take out the drops of glitter glue and add that special shine. 


 I hope that you are keeping healthy and well.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
Scrapbook. com offers FREE: Hero Arts Jam Packed Stamp Set
👉👉Check Out the Newest and Hottest Products from Spellbinders Shop Now

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous summery card! The two colors you used for the hydrangeas are perfect. I have one hydrangea with mixed colors like that and all the rest are pure white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Virginia. Lovely colours on the hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty--I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and wonderful rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your take on that layering stencil, Virginia!! Those dots of glitter make it extra special with the two flower colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Yes, Virginia...I'd like to tell you that...