Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a summer beach project. Over the years, I made at least over a thousand cards (I know, no kidding). One "technique" (or element) that I don't get tired of is "paper-tearing", also know as "torn paper".
For the sea shells pieces, I used my favourite stamping platform MISTI to stamp the various shades and colours. With the size and the design of the hinge, I am most used to MISTI.
Obviously, the stamped diecut images are the focal point. However, the background torn paper provides a dramatic and effective backdrop.
What do you think? Are you liking the effect of torn paper?
Scrapbook. com offers 10% Off. Use coded : Summer
************************************************
Hero Arts Offers Mystery box (valued at $170, now $50)
Thanks for stopping by!


What pretty colors on your seashells, Virginia! This is a marvelous card!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Virginia.
ReplyDeleteI like the pretty colored shells and the torn paper is perfect.
ReplyDeleteLove your beach themed card. The torn paper edge is absolutely perfect and makes the card. Thanks for the tips for torn paper — I just have to remember to try it more often. The shells are little pieces of art by themselves.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous beach scene with the shells, Virginia - love this!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful beach card and I love the look of the torn edges!
ReplyDelete