Thursday, August 7, 2025

August Inspiration-You Are Magic

 Hello friends!

I am back with this month's Hero Studio Stamp & Cut of the Month Subscription.


The August "New Subscriber" registration window is now open. Click HERE to subscribe.

We made some changes to Hero Studio! A la carte kits will now only be available for purchase the following month, if there are left-overs. Don't miss out on this month's designs - join now!

Auto-renewing monthly subscription now on the 3rd of each month. This subscription option includes a premium quality clear stamp set with coordinating dies, unique each month.

• Premium USA made 4” x 6” clear set
• 11 Coordinating Die Cuts for images and sentiments
• Exclusive artist designed sets each month
• $27.50 subscription price

$38.98 value! Includes clear set, coordinating die cuts plus FREE SHIPPING! (USA only)

I have turned this Halloween-themed designs into a more girly card. This is GREAT for encouraging themes and can truly lift someone special's spirit! 
 
 
There are a few component to this design. First, there is the stamp and stencil combo. I stencilled the images into the globe/crystal ball. 
You can also leave out the stencil and use whatever color you like to decorate the globe. The sentiment comes with coordinating dies and it is effortless to create.
 

 I love the colorful butterflies in this set. They multi-coloured as you can see. 
 Once again, thank you for using Scrapbook.com affiliated link in my blog.
Take 12% OFF Your Order (Code: THANKYOU). Click HERE to check out.

Use coupon code THANKYOU to take 12% OFF your entire order. This offer ends Sunday, August 10th at midnight MST.  

 Thanks for stopping by!  

4 comments:

Yes, Virginia...I'd like to tell you that...