Wednesday, August 13, 2025

Die-Cutting Delight

Hello friends!

I am back to share some die-cutting projects. This time, it's all about Halloween.

 

The August "New Subscriber" registration window is now open.

We made some changes to Hero Studio! A la carte kits will now only be available for purchase the following month, if there are left-overs. Don't miss out on this month's designs - join now!

Auto-renewing monthly subscription now on the 3rd of each month.. This subscription includes a gorgeous set of exclusive dies each month. This kit typically includes a large background Fancy Die and extra dies to create more layers or messages for your creative projects.

• Premium quality metal dies
• Exclusive designs each month
• $25 subscription price, cancel anytime

$35.98 value! Plus FREE SHIPPING! (USA only)

 
How cute are these die cut images?

 I used very minimum paper with my own spin. To create the "dramatic" effect from Halloween, what better than using dark color stock?

TOP TIP: to offset the dark color card stock. It is a GREAT ideato use vellum as part of the design element.  

 
I silver-embossed the sentiment on a piece of vellum and add that to the bottom like a crystal ball. These small frames (dies) are versatile as they can be used all year round. They will go well with the floral images or serves as a cool background for any design.

 What do you think?

 Scrapbook.com is offering....m

My favourite paper! the navy blue color cardstock was the one I used for this project. 

FREE With $40 Purchase: Scrapbook.com Jewels 6x8 Paper Pad

For a limited time, grab this FREE add-on when you spend $40 or more! How do you get YOUR freebie? It's easy! Shop as you normally would, and when your cart subtotal is $40 (before tax, shipping, and gift certificates), add one (1) Scrapbook.com - Jewels - Smooth Cardstock Paper Pad - 6x8 - 40 Sheets to your cart and the price will be $0.00.

💙Check out the shop HERE 

👉Check out our crafty monthly subscriptions! 

I appreciate your time here and positive feedback. Thanks for stopping by! 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a cool Halloween card! I love the various frames used and the combination of colors.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Cute fun card, Virginia!