Hello friends!
And now I am presenting to you Part 3.
The die set has the outer and inner die. I used just the inner die and created a card.
Doesn't this die make a fabulous 3-D effect? I will be back for Part 4 next Friday.
Thanks for stopping by!
Simon Says Stamp is currently having 20% off on Ranger /Tim Holtz products (shop here).
Here are the supplies that I recommend.
Simon Says Stamp is currently having 20% off on Ranger /Tim Holtz products (shop here).
Here are the supplies that I recommend.


9 comments:
Love this die with the patterned paper!
What a remarkable die. Your flower jumps out. Love the colors and sentiments. This is a very creative remarkable card.
Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and that die is amazingly cool!!
At first, I thought you'd stamped all those lovely words at the bottom of the card. Then I realized that was crazy, even for a master stamper like you. Anyway, it looks so fabulous with the diecut daisy. Just a wonderful, happy card.
Wonderful mix, Virginia! That is a beautiful die!
Delightful and fun. It just feels so bright and summery. Love it.
Love this happy sunflower, Virginia! You are making me want this die!
I absolutely ADORE the flower!! Absolutely Beautiful!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M
LOVE the dimension here!!!
Post a Comment