Hello friends!
I hope you are enjoying August so far. Summer heat can be brutal, but I remind myself that the dead cold winter is no fun, either. So, let's just roll with it... come what may.
Today's project features
Simon Says Stamp (Floral Etched Die)
I am using text paper from Bayfair Paper Pad (Spellbinders). Do you have any text paper in your stash? Text paper are absolutely versatile. They offer sentiment, interest and of course, sentiment.
Also, if you are ever stumped with colors, just get a few color paper pad like THESE. You are definitely good to go!
Scrapbook. com offers...
Use coupon code THANKYOU to take 8% OFF any order.
✨ OR! On Orders $100 or more, use coupon code THANKYOU to take 10% OFF.
AND FREE: Scrapbook.com Exclusive Mini Beach Ball Die Set
I have been enjoying playing with my grandson and watching Olympic
Game and did craft a bit here and there. After all, I have blogged so
much in the last 10 years, I love the easy pace and no-deadlines. For blogging. I thank you for your support and I appreciate your visit. Thanks for stopping by!





6 comments:
A lovely card Virginia. Love the patterned paper along the bottom.
That texty print "ground" looks amazing with your florals, Virginia!! Glad you're enjoying the slower pace of crafty for fun!!
Lovely card! Love the look of the text paper with your pretty floral design. I don’t have any like that so need to invest in some. I have lots and lots of patterned paper, but no text.
So lovely, Virginia! I have often created my own text papers - love the font here on yours!
=]
Very pretty card, Virginia! Love those floral dies!
What a great way to use the text paper!
Post a Comment