Hello friends!
It's been a LONG while since I last shared. All is well and all is calm. 😀
The reason of my absence is that I simply am enjoying non-obligated card-making and crafting with my grandson. Today I am popping in to share a s milestone birthday card. Perhaps this card will inspire you to look at your number die in a fresh cool way.
This card was made for my son David's birthday. Yup, my "baby" turned 30!
I went for the simple and clean design and made the number stand out by utilizing the "Partial Die--cutting" techniques.
You do not, obviously, do the Partial Die-cutting and just pop-dot the numbers to your card front. However, I find that it adds that special touch with the inlaid feature.
Lastly, with the recent changes of trades in this part of the world, it is extremely difficult to earn affiliate sales. I will no longer providing product links. Sorry! However, you can still use my sidebar links to shop through Scrapbook. com.
I need to step back and use my time wisely. Personal time is always a good idea. I am keeping up with health, crafting and family time. I am also organizing a Mother's Day event for local young mothers. I will pop in from time to time to post projects.
Please leave me a comment and say hi. Thanks for stopping by!





14 comments:
Hi Virginia. Lovely to see your delightful card. And isn't lovely just to craft for crafting sake and extra special when it's with your grandchild. I love my crafting days with my granddaughter who is nearly 6 now. She's a whizz at ink blending now! Enjoy this special time.
Good to hear from. Thanks for sharing this card. Take care.
Hello Virginia! Love to see your projects and hear an update. Wonderful that you are taking the time to spend memorable times with the little ones.
Good to see you posting, little sis, and to hear that all is well. Our David turns FIFTY later this month! Good grief!
It is wonderful to see a post from you, and a very special project at that! Yes, the crafting industry continues to change. Taking time for yourself and family, and crafting for the joy of it are wonderful choices. Enjoy your new direction, and I’ll look forward to any posts you do make.
Oh what a clever make! So nice to see your post and know that all is well. I was thinking about you, guessing you must be enjoying time with your grand-son. And I guessed right. 😁
So nice to see your post! Saw it on Instagram just a bit ago. Thought maybe it was a card for your son but didn’t want to say that on Instagram. I think it is great that you are taking time with family. I will call soon and talk about my card making commitments. Way too many!
I'm so very happy to see you in my inbox today, Virginia! Good to know you're enjoying life and card making for the fun of it!
Happy 30th birthday to David - wait. aren't WE just 30? lol It's a wonderful card that I'm sure he will love!
=]
Hi Virginia, so nice to see you pop up in my blog feed. A change is a good rest. Beautiful card. Take care. Hugz
So nice to see a post pop up from you today, Virginia! Happy Birthday to your David, I'll bet he loved his special card!
Happy Birthday to David! I'm sure he'll love his special card!
Nice to see your post!
Lovely card and so lovely to hear from you! So glad you're enjoying your grandson and your time. My grands aren't old enough to craft but I'm looking forward to the day! You've contributed so much inspiration to the crafting world. Looking forward to your sharing whenever you can!
So glad to see you posting, V! Oh my, hard to believe your son is turning 30 - I remember him as a teen! Great card for him!!
Wonderful combination of elements!
Post a Comment