Hello friends!
I am back with another post featuring Hero Arts Die of The Month Subscription.
Auto-renewing monthly subscription now on the 3rd of each month.. This subscription includes a gorgeous set of exclusive dies each month. This kit typically includes a large background Fancy Die and extra dies to create more layers or messages for your creative projects.
• Premium quality metal dies
• Exclusive designs each month
• $25 subscription price, cancel anytime$35.98 value! Plus FREE SHIPPING! (USA only)
As mentioned, there are many intricate pieces
in this set. However, it is very easy to discern the die and piece them
into the right place. I took a bright colour approach this time.
I love using gray colour for the base/background. This almost guarantees a beautiful result. These are my FAVOURITE card-stock for die-cutting. HERE are the new card stock that are perfect for summer season. Check out the ones for card-making HERE.
Here are the two cards with the same dies. I highly recommend that you create at least TWO cards with the same die set. Sometimes the ideas came while you are creating the first card! Also, the more you create, the more inspiration will follow, based on my own experience.
I can't wait to share more projects with June subscriptions.Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:
Just adorable Virginia. Lovely scene.
So beautiful. I love it.
I like the color choices on both.
Another sweet flower shoppe card, Virginia! Thanks for the inspiration - I have my set and hope to play with it soon!
Such cute make!
I love the color change for the shop front! Very nice dark additions.
Post a Comment