Hello friends!
Hope June is treating well. I am loving the warm weather and enjoy seeing the garden flowers in bloom. I am popping in to share a TEXT design.
This Stamp and Die Set is also part of the June Whole Studio Subscription.
For this design, I find that it is quite effective to use a simple color scheme. This way, your eyes will not find the text too busy. For stamping, I used Distress Oxide (Antique Linen, Ripe Persimmon and Abandoned Coral).
I die cut the sentiments and used them as focal point. The added dimensions are quite simple and effective.
If you have large sentiment, you may give this look a try. Repeated Stamping for the background is actually rather fun and therapeutic.
Scrapbook. com is offering a FREE Die with $30 purchase.
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:
Simple is good!!
Great background and I love the sentiment stack, Virginia!!
So pretty Virginia. Everything just shines using text!
Great design.
Great idea for the text.
Those bits of gold really kick up the pizazz a notch! Terrific card, Virginia!
The repeat stamping card is so cool. Your color choices are perfect and as you say makes the text look less busy. Great card! Hope we see another 1000 cards made by you.
Post a Comment