Hello friends!
Have you checked out the blog hop (see Here )from yesterday?
If you have not done so, please scroll down and have a good look...
While you are there, don't forget to comment for a chance to win a $30-$50 Altenew Gift Card!
The newly released dies from Altenew are simply awesome.
One of them really "speaks" to me...
Have you checked out the blog hop (see Here )from yesterday?
If you have not done so, please scroll down and have a good look...
While you are there, don't forget to comment for a chance to win a $30-$50 Altenew Gift Card!
The newly released dies from Altenew are simply awesome.
One of them really "speaks" to me...
You can find them here over Simon Says Stamp
and Altenew Store here
(more links are listed at the end of the post)
Since the die is so detailed and ornate, I decided to take advantage of it.
The intricate die really adds that amazing touches to the stamped design, especially when you use it on both sides!
I did some simple stamping with the Stunning Cosmo Set.
The only fancy thing I did was silver- embossing the center of the pink flower.
I stamped the sentiment in various shades of grey......hope you like it!
You can check out the latest over Altenew here
the January Release Bundles here
the Release Bundles here
or
Find them at Simon Says Stamp here
👉My monthly $20 Altenew Gift Card is still going on,
so don't forget to leave a comment in THIS post, too!
Thanks for stopping by!






17 comments:
Wow - just love what you did with the delicate lace die & flower, Virginia!!
The lace border die is gorgeous! Love the flowers too!
Oooh, so beautiful!
This is delicate and lovely!
That’s a super delicate die !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Love that gorgeous border die! I just received the Cosmos stamps & you have really inspired me. Thanks for sharing!
The lace border die adds a beautiful dimension to your pretty card. Enjoy your day!
I love this die!!
Of all the new dies in the Altenew release, this is the one that speaks to me as well. I love the way you used it for the Valentine card. The flower and sentiment are pretty but the lace makes the card.
The lace on both sides is so beautiful! And the different shades of gray on the sentiment really gives it dimension....it looks great!
Very pretty with the lace borders. I like the silver embossing too.
Lovely, lovely....this die makes an edge of lace! Beautiful!
Absolutely gorgeous card!!! I really love how it looks against the black cardstock!!!
Golly, appears I'm not done purchasing at Altenew. I think it's incredible that you have a doily that mimics this die. Love how it looks with your beautifully colored Cosmo flower.
That die is so delicate and pretty, just like your card, Virginia!
WOW Virginia, this is STUNNING! SO elegant with the white lace edge against the black but the beautiful pop of colour really takes it over the top. Very well done.
Absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment