Hello friends!
I was away to Florida for a week and just came back a few hours ago...
My family and I spent a week in Disney World's resort and we all soaked up some sunshine. 😎
It was GREAT while it lasted. 😏
I am catching up on sales and promos in case you are interested.
My family and I spent a week in Disney World's resort and we all soaked up some sunshine. 😎
It was GREAT while it lasted. 😏
I am catching up on sales and promos in case you are interested.
The Limited Edition Valentines Card Kits are still available.
Check it out HERE
February 2018 Card Kit is here now as well.
Find Tim Holtz latest and the greatest here.
Check out the latest products over Simon Says Stamp here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Altenew is also having20% off All kits and Collectives.
February 2018 Card Kit is here now as well.
Find Tim Holtz latest and the greatest here.
Check out the latest products over Simon Says Stamp here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Altenew is also having20% off All kits and Collectives.
Last day today!
Code: TAKE20OFF
Here are the Altenew sales collcection
Build-a Flower Sakura is also available as of today
You can find out all about it here.
Find Sakura stamp/die Set here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but certainly not the least, Spellbinders had a great clearance!
EXCELLENT DEALS here.
Code: TAKE20OFF
Here are the Altenew sales collcection
Build-a Flower Sakura is also available as of today
You can find out all about it here.
Find Sakura stamp/die Set here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but certainly not the least, Spellbinders had a great clearance!
EXCELLENT DEALS here.
Thank you so much for stoppping by!
The comment feature has been disabled.
I will be back for Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!


