Hello friends!
Before I start, I want to mention that you can check out the the latest here. Here
I am popping in to share another take on January 2018 Card Kit.
I am popping in to share another take on January 2018 Card Kit.
I used quite a bit of pattern paper which is LOVELY!
THREE Cool things about this card:
(all links are listed at the end of this post)
(all links are listed at the end of this post)
1. Corbel Curved Border
2. Delicata Shimmer Pink Ink
3. Tim Holtz Distress Glitter (Vintage Platinum)
I find it very effective to mix three sentiment (from Pebbles Pattern Paper) together
and so, I created a cluster.
and so, I created a cluster.





11 comments:
Wow, how pretty Virginia.
Very pretty with the curved border and the glittery heart.
Love this card, and all the pretty elements.
Lovely card, I especially like the sentiments-can't say love often enough-the border die is an excellent touch!
Seriously pretty. So feminine and delicate looking and that glitter...holy moley, gorgeous.
Your card has so many delightful elements, Virginia. The curved bottom is particularly eye catching.
Oh, this is GORGEOUS, Virginia! I love it!! How do you use that glitter dust? What did you put there to make it stick?? I can’t figure out how to use it...
The platinum Distress Gliiter dust looks gorgeous with the pink cardstock and the Delicata ink color. I also like the sentiment cluster youput together. I never have tried anything like that.
Virginia, That patterned paper is soooo beautiful! It looks stunning with the Corbel border. I didn't know if I could bring myself to cut that paper! I want to just look at it. Gorgeous card!
Oh my ! Between the awesome background and the gorgeous gold glittered heart, it’s an amazing card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Very pretty! I love the pink ink!
Post a Comment