If you are here for Altenew Blog Hop and Giveaway, please click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello friends!
I am popping in with another post about Simon Says Stamp Release.
You can see my previous post about the same stamp here.
The Rebecca Lace Background is truly intricate and detailed.
The Rebecca Lace Background is truly intricate and detailed.
However, how does it look with embossing?
The shine that it adds is absolutely amazing.
I used the ink-smooshing technique to create the colorful background.
I used the ink-smooshing technique to create the colorful background.
I hope your day is as bright as this embossed card.
Thanks for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The latest release is listed below for your easy shopping viewing.




14 comments:
You're amazing...would never have though of Pistachio colored embossing powder but it looks so beautiful. All those little "Virginia touches" make this card spectacular.
Just love that lacy background & how you embossed and smooshed it, Virginia!
That's really stunning!
Oooh, such a STUNNING card!
So pretty!!
Great card! :)
Oh my stars, this stunning!!
WOW!!!!! stunning
Beautiful--I like the embossing powder you used.
WOWZERS Virginia, how will you ever top this one! Incredibly gorgeous! Very well done!
Wow... this is gorgeous! Love the embossed image and the colors!
This looks so beautiful - such a lovely card!
your card is amazing...so beautiful and elegant. Thanks for sharing :)
Cheers,
Stunning card!!
Post a Comment