Hello friends!
I am sharing a quick post about a simple stamped and water-colored card.
I am no watercoloring expert, but with the right stamp, you are setting yourself for SUCCESS!
The stamp Cheerful Cling Stamp that I use has small area for coloring and to me, that is awesome for simple watercoloring.
I am no watercoloring expert, but with the right stamp, you are setting yourself for SUCCESS!
The stamp Cheerful Cling Stamp that I use has small area for coloring and to me, that is awesome for simple watercoloring.
With the following two stamps (Cheerful Cling Stamp, Gifts from Above)
I made this card with the help of MISTI and Distress Oxide.
The background was colored with Gansai Tambi Watercolors.
This stamp is great for stamping coloring pages and it would be a lovely gift to the receivers!
I hope this card will give someone a needed reassurance and encouragement.
(click photo or here to shop)
Valid till May 14th at 11:59pm EST
Use code MOMSROCK at checkout to take $20 off your order of $100 or more!
Thanks for stopping by!




9 comments:
Sweet card--I like your watercoloring.
Such a pretty image! I love the watercoloring!
This is beautiful...watercoloring it just enhances the loveliness of the stamp but making it like a scene is perfect.
Virginia, what a lovely watercolour design, great colours and done so perfectly too. Hugs x
This is amazing!!! I love how you used both the oxide and the watercolor like that!!!
Lovely, lovely, Virginia, this card is simply lovely.
Great card!!! I really like these Penny Black stamps!!!
beautiful colors
Cheerful and bright, beautiful card! Love the simple watercolor you did with this stamp. I agree it would be a good coloring page.
Post a Comment