Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Working with Fine Die Cut Details

Hello friends!

Hope this post finds you well. Today's project is super Spring-y and colorful! Even though our winter has been really mild so far, but the thought of Spring is always a welcoming one. 

Shop Through the Arbor Garden Collection at Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com
 
In my project, I am highlighting the Carnation Die (shop Spellbinders, Scrapbook. com

About the Carnation Etched Dies: This set is from the Through the Arbor Garden Collection by Susan Tierney-Cockburn. Assembled, this set of three thin metal cutting dies creates a wonderful and delicately ruffled multi-petaled blossom. Finished Flower with Foliage measures approximately 0.75 x 2.75 x 3.00 in./1.90 x 7.00 x 7.60 cm.
 
 HB
 
The impressive part of this Carnation dies is that is super detailed and easy for layering. I only needed to apply colors from Distress Oxide (Lumberjack, Spun Sugar, Kitchen Flamingo, Fossilized Amber, Antique Linen)
 
HB -002
 
 For the Bamboo Trellis Background Die (all part of the Through the Arbor Garden collection, I used the brown paper from the Boho set).
 
HB
 
 The details and dimension are absolutely outstanding. It is perfect for Mother's Day card. This Carnation die has SO man possibilities.... I hope to come up with more versions.
 
HB -001
 
I am keeping this post sweet and short. Hubby and I are recovering from a cold..
Yeah, we both got a cold after the cruise! Boo!
 
HB -003
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Click HERE to shop and check out HERE

8 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the carnations! Beautiful card!

Denise Bryant said...

Pushed the 'enter' button too fast and wanted to add that I hope you feel better soon!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Virginia. Hope you are over your cold now. Nothing worse after a great holiday! Take care

Sue D said...

So pretty! Get better soon.

Linda BL said...

Love your pretty carnations! So frilly. Hope you both feel better soon!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

I love it, Virginia! It looks so intricate and detailed!
Hope you feel better soon!

Kathy Raker said...

Gorgeous Carnations card.

Ms. Tamp said...

Beautiful layering combination!