Monday, April 29, 2024

BetterPress And Die-cutting

Hello friends!

I am delighted to share a new project with Spellbinders April release. 

This time, I created the card with the BetterPress And Die-cutting combined.  The Sprigs Registration BetterPress and Die Set from Cheers to You Collection is absolutely gorgeous.

Shop Sprigs Registration in Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp

Sprigs Registration Press Plates & Die Set are part of the Cheers to You Collection. This versatile set of 11 press plates and coordinating thin metal dies can be used in a variety of ways to create beautiful, colorful designs. The set also comes with a mylar registration template for perfect placement on a full background botanical print. The full design measures 4.50 in. x 5.75 in./11.5 cm x 14.6 cm.
 

 I am a color lover, therefore, I still do love using the BetterPress with multiple colors of inks. 

Sprigs Registration Press Plate & Die Set from the Cheers to You Collection

The inks I used are from Altenew's Summer Dreams Fresh Dye Ink

Sprigs Registration Press Plate & Die Set from the Cheers to You Collection-001

 With the right tools and patience, I was able to ink up the BetterPress Plate.

from all of us

 The sentiment I used is part of the Cheers To You Sentiment BetterPress Die

 

Scrapbook. com and Simon Says Stamp

 I love how easy it is to press and diecut in one go.

DSC_0128

I hope that you enjoy seeing this new project.   Don't forget to use my affiliated links for your craft-shopping. Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is fabulous, and so full of colour!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Virginia. Just delightful.

Sue D said...

So pretty and colorful.

Linda BL said...

Love all the bright and springy flowers. The card is so pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the style and colors of this pretty card!

Ms. Tamp said...

Beautiful use as a frame!