Sunday, May 5, 2024

Multi-Colored Floral Card Without Coloring

 Hello friends!

I am popping in with a recent crafty project. 

 This Peony Perfection image speak volumes and requires little to embellish, as mentioned in my previous post. I took advantage of the design and use as many colors as possible to ink it up.

 
Peony Perfection Registration Press Plates are part of the Cheers to You Collection. The set of six press plates and one mylar printed registration template come together to create a beautiful two stemmed Peony blooms with a choice of four sentiments.

Registration Press Plate sets make creating multi-color letterpress designs simple and foolproof! Simply follow the multi-colored mylar template to layer beautiful colors onto your BetterPress paper for a stunning effect. This clever innovation enhances your letterpress abilities to the next level.

Shop Spellbinders  HERE

Shop Scrapbook. com HERE

Shop Simon Says Stamp HERE 

As the blog post tittle suggests, this card has many colors and yet it required no coloring at all.

HB -002

I took out the ink pad and started applying them in different areas. Using Mini Ink Pad like THIS

, THIS or THIS is ideal.

HB -001

It is OK to cross- contamination the ink pads a bit as the amount of contamination is quite minimal.

HB

I thought it is a good idea to change up the card-stock a bit. I chose the cream color instead of white.

HB -003

Spellbinders is promoting a Montrously Good Deal right now

---->Click HERE once you finish loading up your cart.

 May 6th only..... Scrapbook. com offers...

 Use coupon code FLOWERS to take 8% OFF your entire order.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning way to add colour to your card Virginia. I am almost tempted to get a Better Press after seeing this stunner.

Sue D said...

Very pretty results.

I Card Everyone said...

... I think your florals are really stunning, Virginia!
=]

lostinpaper said...

So so beautiful Virginia!!

Linda BL said...

The peonies are so pretty! It is so nice that there is now way to easily use several colors in the Betterpress designs.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the cardstock choice and inking technique share.