Sunday, May 19, 2024

Stamping and BetterPress Combo

Hello friends!

You know that I have been creating with quite a few BetterPress products lately. 

 Flower Shower Cling Stamp from the Spring has Sprung Collection.

Shop Spellbinders HERE

Shop Scrapbook. com HERE

Shop Simon Says Stamp HERE

Well, it's time to add some stamping in the mix. Today's project is one of those and I love it!  

flower Shower

In this project I paired it with Spellbinders April release. 

 The Sprigs Registration BetterPress and Die Set from Cheers to You Collection is absolutely gorgeous.

Flower Shower -001

You may ask how the design came about? I actually had extra pieces of pressed image with Sprigs Registration BetterPress and Die Set

Flower Shower -002

With that vibrant solid floral images in mind, I stamped the Flower Shower Cling Stamp from the Spring has Sprung Collection.

DSC_0183

 What do you think? I  think they work great together. This is the beauty of creating. You get these unexpected and unique results if you .... just let it. I appreciate that you use my affiliated links for your shopping (all located in the blog side bar).

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

stunning combination of the press plate image with those adorable mice. I have started collecting a few of them now and they are just adorable.

Sue D said...

So cute!

Linda BL said...

Such a sweet card!

Kathy Raker said...

Your card is adorable!

Ms. Tamp said...

Beautiful use of the sets!