Hello friends!
Ever wonder what to do with the "leftover" ink on your BetterPress Ink? This "from All of Us" card is from the first generation impression.
Today's project shows what I did with the 2nd generation of impression.
I used the Cheers To You Sentiment BetterPress Die for sentiment.
For the images, I used The Sprigs Registration BetterPress and Die Set from Cheers to You Collection is absolutely gorgeous. Shop Sprigs Registration in Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp
Sprigs Registration Press Plates & Die Set are part of the
Cheers to You Collection.
I just love the residual inks on the BetterPress Plate and I re-inked-the floral images ....
and then PRESS-to!
Spellbinders is promoting a Montrously Good Deal right now
---->Click HERE once you finish loading up your cart over Spellbinders.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Scrapbook. com, please click HERE.
Take 9% OFF Your Order (Code: LOVE)
Celebrating Mother's Day Weekend! Use coupon code LOVE to take 9% OFF your entire order. Hurry! This offer ends Sunday, May 12th at midnight MST. *ONLY ONE (1) COUPON CODE PER ORDER. Check out your shopping cart--->HERE<---- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For Simon Says Stamp, please click HERE
Concord & 9th release is here, shop the MAY Bundle HERE
Thanks for stopping by!








5 comments:
Not quite as vivid and gorgeous on the kraft paper!
I love it!
love the softness of your second generation card. Particularly looking amazing on the kraft.
Nice to know the second generation turned out so well.
I love the look of your second generation pressing, Virginia! and this is a much better way to 'clean' those plates and NOT waste ink!
Gorgeous - both ways!
=]
Beautiful on kraft!
Post a Comment