Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Monochromatic Dry-embossed Image

 Hello friends!

I am back to share a simple design with the 3D Embossing Folder.

Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut (Scrapbook. com) 

Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut (Simon Says Stamp)

 Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut Folder is a 5.50 x 8.50 in. embossing folder with three thin metal cutting dies. This set creates three sweet floral arch shaped vignettes with one of them being a tag to be used for projects or gifts.

Nest dies along the lines in the folder; set cardstock in place and close. Run through die cutting machine, and it em

DSC_0122 

This time, it is dry-embossed in monochromatic style! Ever get stuck on what to do with a dry-embossed image?

Virginia Lu-Sealed 3D Botanical collection June 2024-Bayfair by Rosie's Studio-001 

My go-to strategy is most likely a monochromatic color to highlight the beautiful embossed image.

Nested Postage Labels & Tag Etched Dies-Bayfair by Rosie's Studio-3D Floral-Floral For You 3D Emboss & Cut Folder-001

I love the Distress Oxide (Tattered Rose) and thought it's perfect with the pattern paper.

DSC_0165

Here are my three projects with the same stash of supplies. You can find out the Bayfair Scrapbooker's Kit HERE At Spellbinders.The paper is Spellbinders Bayfair.

DSC_0116

I hope that you are having a great day. 

Over Scrapbook. com, you can use coupon code HOLLY to take 8% OFF any order.
✨ OR! On Orders $100 or more, use coupon code HOLLY to take 10% OFF.


 From Scrapbook. com, you can save 12% on Spellbinders HERE

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three wonderful cards with those 3D Embossing & Cuts, Virginia!! Love the little dragonfly accent on your pink/blue card!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous cards Virginia. Love the look you achieved.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Lovely set of cards, Virginia, and quite different!

Linda BL said...

Absolutely love the three cards. The first one is my favorite!

Ms. Tamp said...

Wonderful design shares! I like the combination of blue and pink. It's so opposite of what I'd use, so I need to try it out.