Hello friends!
First of all, I hope you are having a great day so far.
Did you know that Simon Says Stamp is hosting an amazing event on site this coming weekend?
You can find out all the details here.
I think this CREATE event is on every crafter's bucket list, including mine.
Now, let's get back to today's agenda.
First of all, I hope you are having a great day so far.
Did you know that Simon Says Stamp is hosting an amazing event on site this coming weekend?
You can find out all the details here.
I think this CREATE event is on every crafter's bucket list, including mine.
Now, let's get back to today's agenda.
Perennial Beauty (Simon Says Stamp)
Shop Altenew Stamp and Die Bundle here.
I decided to change it up a bit with my use of die cut and stamping.
For some random reason, I added the glitter Washi tape to highlight the sentiment. I actually like that!
I am keeping this post short and sweet.
Hope you have a beautiful day!
For today's stamp, you can find it at Altenew here ($29.44)
$7 OFF on all orders over $100 with code SHIP7OFF
and/or
Simon Says Stamp ($20.99 stamp and $12.79 die).
Use code "LEAP" to get $5 off.
See the latest here.
I decided to change it up a bit with my use of die cut and stamping.
These are a few things that I did a bit differently:
1. stamp leaves on kraft card stock
2. stamp hibiscus on DIY spray-inked paper
2. stamp hibiscus on DIY spray-inked paper
3. partially pop up the image by adding foam tape
4. inlaid die cutting
5. use colored card stock (pink) with the stamped image
5. use colored card stock (pink) with the stamped image
For some random reason, I added the glitter Washi tape to highlight the sentiment. I actually like that!
I am keeping this post short and sweet.
Hope you have a beautiful day!
For today's stamp, you can find it at Altenew here ($29.44)
$7 OFF on all orders over $100 with code SHIP7OFF
and/or
Simon Says Stamp ($20.99 stamp and $12.79 die).
Use code "LEAP" to get $5 off.
See the latest here.


12 comments:
Love the flower and leaves from this set! Beautiful card!
Lovely card, I especially like your partial die cut. The gold is the final touch.
your card is just lovely - wonderful colors and i really like the glitz tape under the sentiment too.
This is so pretty, Virginia! Love the colors!
Oh I LOVE the colors of this flower!! So beautiful!! Such fun design. I would love to go to the Create event myself but too pricey as of now. Maybe someday!!
such a beauty!! love your card :)
So so GORGEOUS!!
Gorgeous card!!
So beautiful Virginia and I like the random Washi tape to highlight your sentiment. What a clever idea!
Beautiful card with all the things you did a bit differently.
Beautiful floral, love the bright color!
Love your cards. Beautiful florals.
Post a Comment