Hello friends!
I have some yummy treat tags to share today!
I love making treats for friends and family.
The stamp set
Handmade Tags and
Die from from Altenew are perfect for making tags!
My tags are super fun and easy. As usual, I created my own color paper with the
Altenew Shimmer Sprays on watercolor paper and then I made the die cut and stamp. Done!
The content in the treat bag is one of my household staple: Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
I kept the color tone sweet and warm with Coffee Break Ink Cubes. I am keeping this post short and sweet!
Lastly, the $15 Altenew Gift Card from March goes to
Dawn Turley said...
so pretty Virginia. I need to get this one... it's so beautiful
My Spread the Love Giveaway goes to
#29 Sharon Jones
Congratulations, Dawn and Sharon!
Please e-mail me at becr8ive2@gmail.com and I can get the prize out to you.
Hope you are having a great day!