Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a project with the new release from Simon Says Stamp.
The entire "one of a kind" collection can be found---->here
So Cool
This new stamp set is absolutely darling!
I love that it has a bit of everything--solid, outline stamps and add-on detailed stamp...and perfect sentiment! What's NOT to love?
I am popping in to share a project with the new release from Simon Says Stamp.
The entire "one of a kind" collection can be found---->here
So Cool
This new stamp set is absolutely darling!
I love that it has a bit of everything--solid, outline stamps and add-on detailed stamp...and perfect sentiment! What's NOT to love?
This card is a one layer.
It involves ink-blending, masking and multi-color stamping (in chronological order).
My secret weapons?
You probably know this by now.... 😉
Distress Oxide and Wink of Stella (clear).
Well, the multi-color stamping is not nearly perfect, but that's OK!!
This card makes me (and the receiver) happy!
Well, I hope this post starts and ends with a SWEET note!
Again, you can find "one of a kind"---->here
Be sure to use the code "Cheery" to get $5 off from your order...
btw So Cool also comes with matching dies!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Today's project list
My secret weapons?
You probably know this by now.... 😉
Distress Oxide and Wink of Stella (clear).
Well, the multi-color stamping is not nearly perfect, but that's OK!!
This card makes me (and the receiver) happy!
Well, I hope this post starts and ends with a SWEET note!
Again, you can find "one of a kind"---->here
Be sure to use the code "Cheery" to get $5 off from your order...
btw So Cool also comes with matching dies!!
Thank you for stopping by!
Today's project list


14 comments:
Super cute card Virginia.
yummy summer card!!
WOW Virginia, this is sweet! (No pun intended, however it DOES work here! LOL)
Isn't this an AH-mazing release? GAH!
Oh you've made those ice creams look so cool and tasty. Yes, I think the stamping is perfect. One of them would taste wonderful right now.
Cute--I like all the yummy flavors.
Love this "cool" card, Virginia!
Super cute card!
What a fun card. Looks good enough to eat or remember when a frozen treat was really special. Thanks for the memories.
A perfectly summery card!!
Love the way you have used the new products my Friend!
What a cute, clever summer card--love this, Virginia!
What a yummy card!! I LOVE the colors that you used and those pops are so FUN!!
A super card, Virginia! Love those yummy colors & great design!
Very "cool"!
Post a Comment