Hello friends!
I am popping in with a project created with one of the new Altenew January release.
This card was a delight to create.
I have simple fool-proof/ no-fail formula for you.
Anyone can do it....!
I have simple fool-proof/ no-fail formula for you.
Anyone can do it....!
Step 1. spray Metallic Mist on Watercolor paper before bed time
Step 2. have a good night's sleep (this will ensure the success of your project) 😀
Step 3. die cut the colorful sprayed-misted paper
Step 4. assemble and arrange your wreath the way you like it
I used Altenew's Parchment Paper for the "wood wreath", but you can substitute it with kraft card stock to get the similar look and textures. This die set really is amazing (just saying!!).
Can you believe how fun and easy this is?
I can't, either!😀
Due to my recent vacation, I am a little late to announce the winner of Altenew January Blog Hop.
nonetheless, here it is!
- Love the use of foil underneath the dies!
Congrats, Leni! Please e-mail me at becr8ive2@gmail.com to claim your prize!
In other stamping news....
Build-a Flower Sakura is also available as of today
You can find out all about it here.
Find Sakura stamp/die Set here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last but certainly not the least, Spellbinders had a great clearance!
EXCELLENT DEALS here.







13 comments:
Love the wreath card! That die set is really tempting me....
Wow...such a pretty wreath card.
So pretty! I love the wreath!
What a beautiful card and idea Virginia, I so want to try this. Beautifully done.
Congratulations to Leni.
I like your foolproof steps for your wonderful wreath card.
Love the effect of the metallic mist sprays on the wreath elements. This sure looks like a great die set. Very pretty card!
What a fabulous card! Love it.
Beautifully done, Virginia. I love the colors. Your tip re sleep made me laugh!
Don't think I've ever seen a floral wreath done this beautifully. Love the balance of color and all the Virginia touches.
Your card is amazing. I love your wreath, the colors you used are excellent. I can 'see' this die is very versatile-especially by you and your good eye for color, balance and wonderful sentiments!
This is so pretty!!
Congrats to Leni!
Beautiful wreath, Virginia - looks like a fab die set!!
Hi Virginia, how fun to see I won a prize! Thank you so much! Love the wreath you made! And I really love all the new stamps and dies in the new Altenew release!
Post a Comment