I have a fun post to share.....
As 2021 is coming to a close, I take this chance to look back on some of my cards and grouped them into categories and perhaps you will get inspired from them again. In case you miss seeing them, this is a good chance to view them from fresh eyes. Let's get started, shall we?
1. Embossing folder may not be the focal point in a design and yet it can elevate the theme to the next level. In this case, the balloons are super fun and allows the right surface to have a sentiment, too!
3. Part of the embossing folder has the dots....why not go with the flow and add COLORS to it?
4. This special Modern Birthday Embossing Folder has a sentiment. Here is one that you use in the background
6. Here is the same embossing folder to show how it is "properly used". Stamping some simple outlined floral makes this card extra special.
7. Remember ti tilt/move/turn your embossing folder. Here's the Window Slats Embossing Folder.
I find it liberating to turn it side ways and then used only part of it without added textured paper.
8. Use the embossing folder AS IS. The white dry-embossed textures can't be beat.
Thank you for stopping by!