Thursday, February 9, 2023

Spellbinders Clear Stamp/Die of the Month

Hello friends!

It's time to share this month's Clear Stamp and Die of the Month. 

The February Club "New Subscriber" Registration Window will be open February 6th -27th. (Supplies are limited and will sell out quick.)

Now it's even easier to join the club. You can now purchase club subscriptions and store products in the same checkout.

Join the Clear Stamp & Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed clear stamp set and coordinating die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.

This month's "Pocket Bunny" Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. Want ONLY the clear stamp membership? Click Here to join the Clear Stamp Club of the Month Membership.

happy Easter

 In my project, I combined two images from the stamp set (the one on the top left and bottom right).

Happy Easter

 The delicate dry-embossed background is from this month's Embossing Folder Club Kit.

Happy Easter -001

 After coloring lightly with the two images, I placed the egg over the bouquet and they worked beautifully. I fussy cut the bunny and popped it up.

Virginia Lu-EFOM-CSOM-DCOM-February 2023-001

 I also added the faux stitching to the frame. These small details really elevate the design.

 Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice combination. I like the added stitching around the embossed panel.

Dawn T said...

Just adorable Virginia. Such sweet images. Great texture on your background

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love this set! Your card is so cute!

Linda BL said...

So cute. Perfect spring card!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the bunny and the embossed background! Sweet card!