Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Use Those Pattern Paper and a Giveaway

Hello friends! 

Today's post is from Oct. 6th, 2023. Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back with another card featuring the popular Japanese Camellia Die from Altenew.

Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Japanese Camellia Layering Die Set-Exuberant Paper Pad -001

Simon Says Stamp now has them available.
 
This die set can be used in so many colors. I took the easiest way and added only a tiny bit of shading and the blooms are absolutely gorgeous.

 love you
 
 The pattern paper pad can be our BFF. Pattern paper gets neglected.....! 
I get it, I understand many of us like to create our own background and inking. I am one of those, too. However, pattern paper can be such a great asset for color contrast and interest for cardmaking.
 
love you -001
 
 The Exuberant Paper Pad offers rather modern and clean lines and patterns. 
Exuberant Paper Pad (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)
In fact, seeing pattern paper like this inspires me to create more patterns myself. Do you thinks so?
 
 love you
 
My first version with this die also has that torn paper effect.  I am sharing this die simply because I love love it. To my utter disappointment, as soon as I stepped down from Altenew Card DT (2017-2023), my commission rate (with affiliated link) was drastically reduced from 10% to 5%.  For example, if you purchase this Japanese Camellia Die Set (value of $35.99) HERE, I may now get a sale of $1.80 instead of $3.50. That is...if all goes well. Sometimes, clicking on affiliate links do not mean it would generate commissions. So, it's really a hit and miss thing.
 
Altenew-Craft-A-Flower Japanese Camellia Layering Die Set-Exuberant Paper Pad

 I appreciate that you continue to shop through my affiliate links (located at the right side bar and all text links).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The comment feature in this post has been disabled. Thank you for stopping by!