Saturday, January 20, 2024

A custom order for twins

Hello friends!

Hope this post finds you well. I am back from my two-week family visit in Taiwan. The trip went smoothly and the flights were all great. I am very thankful that I got to visit my relatives and friends and even witnessing the historical Taiwan presidential election. I am taking it easy to rest up as the trip was jam-packed with food-tasting and sight-seeing. 

Before my trip, I made this custom order birthday cards for a set of twins. I decided to make a tri-fold card.  This is the front of the card.

birthday card for a twin

Bur first, let's talk about the embossing folder. In this card, the Balloon Embossing Folder can be use in so many ways.


 You can keep the color scheme subtle/white/as is or add colors (like I did here).

This Bunch of Balloon 3D Embossing Folder can be your go-to all occasion/birthday stash. 

Shop Altenew , Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp

birthday card for a twin -001

Once I applied colors to the embossed balloon, I added more embellishments and number stickers (From SRM, now retired products).

DSC_0004

This card was super fun and easy to create for the two -year old twins. I want to thank you for your visits and use of my affiliated links. Your support and kindness mean so much to me.

Thanks for stopping by! 

7 comments:

ionabunny said...

Love that embossing folder. Awesome card. Hugz

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Awesome cards, Virginia! Great kemagination!
So glad to hear you had a good trip home!

Sue D said...

Adorable card and glad you had a wonderful trip.

Linda BL said...

Great card! Enjoyed seeing your trip pictures on Instagram. Gorgeous looking food.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Glad you had a great trip, Virginia! Just love all the panels on this fab tri-fold!!

Ms. Tamp said...

Such a fun design with the small differences to each.

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable and fun Twins card!