Hello friends!
How is December going for you so far? Hope this post finds you well and healthy! I have a LOVE card to share. The die set does all the "work" for you. All you need is die-cut and assemble.
The December "New Subscriber" registration window will be available December 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in December and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the end of the month.
Join the Small Die of the Month Club and receive an expertly designed die set each month, complete with inspiration. Plus, members get store savings, extra deals, gifts, and more.
This month's "Sneaking a Kiss" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more.
This die set is easy to figure out. The tiniest parts are the feet and shoes!
I decided to use 3 colors for the umbrella to make a big impact. The paper pads I used are from Scrapbook. com selections.
I mixed the white stringed hearts with the gold. The Holographic Paper Pad is my go-to paper for extra shine.
The effective way to add splatter is to use Distress Oxide ink like this.
Here are the monthly subscription plans:
Small Die of the Month, Large Die of The Month, Stitching Die of The Month, Embossing Folder of The Month, 3D Embossing Folder, Clear Stamp of The Month, Clear Stamp & Die of the Month, Glimmer Hot Foil Kit,
Stencil of The Month (new)
Wax Seal of the Month (new)
Better Press Plate of the Month (new)
This club is the most affordable way to snag the Small Die + Large Die+ Stitching Die + Clear Stamp & Coordinating Die + Glimmer Hot Foil Kit and Embossing Folder (2D) & 3D Embossing Folder, Wax Seal, BetterPress + NEW Stencil Clubs. Create unique projects individually or combine them together for even more creative utility. $315.00 Value!
Please click HERE when you are ready to check out your cart. I appreciate that you shop through my affiliated links ( product links and shops at the side bar). I am updating the sidebar daily and keeping up the BIG sales.
Thanks so much for stopping by!








9 comments:
Cute card! I love the colorful umbrella!
That is such a cute card you made with that set of dies!
So darling - and ROMANTIC!
=]
The umbrella and two figures are such a cute set. Love your color choices—great cards!
This is so cute, Virginia!
This is gorgeous Virginia. No sentiment is needed.
Cute design with these dies.
Adorable card and cute color combinations for umbrella.
The combination of the white and gold works really well.
Post a Comment