Hello friends!
Today is a very special day! My son David turns 22 today. Yeah, my baby is no longer a baby. He is now a very fine young man. I am dedicating this card to David since he is quite a bright and shiny star in my eyes!
For my card, I kept it very simple and utilized the Vented Star with pattern paper.
Once I made the die cut with the Vented Star, I cut it out and positioned it with the colorful stamped sentiment.
While David is doing his co-op job in San Francisco, he also maximizes his time in seeing more of San Francisco and surrounding area. Every weekend, we travel vicariously through his photos.
While David is doing his co-op job in San Francisco, he also maximizes his time in seeing more of San Francisco and surrounding area. Every weekend, we travel vicariously through his photos.
David definitely shows his love and patience when he lived with my in-laws last Fall. He took care of their shopping and did errands with them. My in-laws enjoyed having him living with them and now they want David to find a job near them when he graduates!!!
Here's a fun photo of David who did a half marathon last Sunday in San
Francisco. David didn't train for the run until he moved to San
Francisco for his engineering internship. He completed the run with a
record of 1:45:39. Not bad for a first -timer, eh?
Noticed
the person behind David? Yup, that's FB founder Mark Zuckerberg. David
and his friend passed Mark Z. during the run. They quickly snapped this
photo after. A true San Francisco experience! Way to go, David!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In case you are shopping over Simon Says Stamp....
~ use code 10AUGUSTTH8 to get 10% off of your entire purchase (shop here)
In case you are shopping over Simon Says Stamp....
~ use code 10AUGUSTTH8 to get 10% off of your entire purchase (shop here)



12 comments:
Happy birthday to your David. He has grown into to a very handsome young man. He really is a Star!
Happy birthday to him! What a wonderful young man you have raised.
What a fun card!
Love the way this star looks cut from printed paper, Virginia! And oh my, David is changing! Happy Birthday to him!
Wonderful b-day card for David. Wonderful photo too and David's wonderful smile. Your card is definitely perfect for a grown-up son. I like it very much.
Oh, I love the stars on this Virginia, fantastic!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to David!! He sounds like a wonderful young man with a bright future ahead of him!
Perfect choice of card for your baby...who is no longer a baby. A stellar young man with goals and aspirations who is definitely a credit to you and Dr. John. Yes, I'd say this star is who David is.
Happy Birthday to David. I really like that card.
It's a big deal for David to be running with the 'big guys' now, MZ. ;)
Happy Birthday to your boy!
What an awesome card! I love it!
Congrats to David what a great accomplishment! Your children are really making you proud and what a wonderful thing mom and dad. Really wonderful card that you created with this beautiful die.
Great photo of David w/his marathon medal - well done him!! Just love the vented star on patterned paper too - perfect for his bday, Virginia!!
Way to go David! Great photo bomb and great card! I love the paper you chose for the star die cut!
Post a Comment