Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Mini Delight: Pretty City release Instagram Hop

 Hello friends!



I’m joining a fun Instagram Hop with Altenew today to celebrate the release of Altenew’s Mini Delight: Pretty City. Feel free to start the hop over at my IG HERE
Let's get to the card! I have always loved images of cityscape, houses and buildings.... 
 
This mini set does not disappoint.   
 Altenew-MD Pretty City -Featured Sentiments Die Set-001
 Not only this set comes with skyscrapers, it comes with LIGHTS! Altenew-MD Pretty City -Featured Sentiments Die Set-003
 
I had a grand time stamping the buildings and lights.Altenew-MD Pretty City -Featured Sentiments Die Set
 
If you love building a cityscape, this one is a must have.Altenew-MD Pretty City -Featured Sentiments Die Set-002 
 If you love Crafty Mystery Bag, this is the time!




I have listed the new crafty bags that are up to 55% off below.  
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $20 gift certificate to 5 lucky winners! For a chance to win, please follow @altenewllc and leave a comment on each stop on this Instagram Hop. Meanwhile, please also follow me on my Instagram (yesvirginialu) as  I often share what's happening with my cooking, woods and neighborhood. Lately, I have shared a lot of Santa photos! 
Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Love this! Very festive with
all the lights!

conil said...

Love all the colorful lights. What a fun card.

cghundley said...

This looks wonderful
and love the scene.
Carla from Utah

MadeByMeghanK said...

Gorgeous cityscape!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty scene with this new mini set!

Sue D said...

I like the colors on your cityscape.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the use of color for the lights. Very fun idea for the set.