Do you like creating eye-catching and effortless cards? Would you like to find out how to create the easiest alcohol ink backgrounds in seconds? If so, today's post is about using the Altenew Artist Alcohol Ink Bundles.
How to create alcohol ink backgrounds:
1. Pre-measure and cut the vellum. I cut a piece of Vellum Translucent Paper to measure 4"x 5 1/4".
2. Drop 2-3 drops of Alcohol Ink onto the vellum. I also used Alcohol Ink Blending Solution to add and dilute the colors. Let dry.
3. Adhere the backside of the alcohol-inked vellum onto the cardstock and the front is un-inked.
4. Add only 1-2 drops of different colors of alcohol inks to avoid mixing.
5. Keep the color combo simple. All you need is 1-3 colors of Alcohol Ink.
Once you adhere the alcohol-inked vellum with 1-2 small pieces of Ultra Sticky Double-Sided Tape, you can add any focal point. I added the die-cut flower from Craft-A-Flower Garden Rose Layering Die Set (inked and sprayed with Metallic Shimmer Ink Sprays)
The Alcohol Ink colors I used are Sea Glass, Ocean Waves, and Frosty Pink.
Top Tip! To keep the alcohol ink under control, be sure to have a piece of paper towel in hand and you can dab away the unwanted ink. This will not affect the overall inking and will enhance the colors' vibrancy.
For the sentiment, I used the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set (one stamped and one white-embossed) on both cards.
The card with the yellow background was colored using Citrus Burst and Maple Yellow. The flowers are also from Craft-A-Flower Garden Rose Layering Die Set
I hope that you give these quick and easy alcohol ink backgrounds a try! Get ready to be amazed!
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY7JS on orders over $29 or $10 OFF international shipping with code SHOPPING7JS at checkout on orders over $129 from
07/17/2022 at 12:01 am EDT to 07/18/2022 at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on
prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Shop here and check out here
Shop sales HERE and check out HERE. If you can stop by Altenew Card Blog and leave me a comment, that will be wonderful! Thank you for stopping by!