Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Inking Up the BetterPress Cover Plate

 Hello friends!

I am back with a CAS look with the Buffalo Plaid Press Plate.

 

Shop Buffalo Plaid Press Plate at SpellbindersScrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp

THIS collection is lovely! as I use one of the sentiment from Flower Market set.

For this cover plate, it will be very easy to use just one color. 

DSC_0143

 But of course, I like to "complicate" things and made it two tones.

Virginia Lu- Buffalo Plaid Press Plate Press Plate from the Cheers to You Collection-Cheers to You Sentiments Press Plate & Die Set

 I love the multiple sentiments. Sometimes, repeating them makes the sentiment extra special. Cheers to You Sentiments Press Plate & Die Set provides a great option for this. 

Virginia Lu- Buffalo Plaid Press Plate Press Plate from the Cheers to You Collection-Cheers to You Sentiments Press Plate & Die Set-001

The diecut banners "you did it" make this card a standout, in my opinion. The two colors of inks are from Desert Sunset ( Spellbinders,  Scrapbook. com, Simon Says Stamp)

Buffalo Plaid Press Plate Press Plate from the Cheers to You Collection-Cheers to You Sentiments Press Plate & Die Set from Cheers to You Collection-001

 With the BetterPress Design and mechanism, you can press them over and over. But mind you, you will still need to adhere one of the paper with tape to ensure the precise stamping/pressing. 

DSC_0159

 I wish you a beautiful day.  Thanks for stopping by!  

5 comments:

Dawn T said...

super clever doing the two colours Virginia. Love the double sentiments.

Sue D said...

Great card. I like the two colors for the background.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

This is great! Like the two tone!

Linda BL said...

Love the color duo! Still have not tried Better Press yet, but yiu make it look tempting.

Ms. Tamp said...

Great colors and use of sequins!