Hello friends!
I am snucking in to share another card I made with the Tiny Ninja (by Mama Elephant) set in Masterpiece Box. Many have expressed how much they love this set with their comments during the blog hop. I am one of them, too. I am not huge on creating cutesy cards. However, once in a while, a stamp set like this can make you want to think and play.
...and that is a very "good thing", as Martha would say.
To create the action, I stamped and clear-emboss the black ninja image. Once it's embossed, I stamped the image on a piece of paper (not too thick, not too thin) and cut it out as the mask. With that mask (covering the black image), I worked my way and stamped two more colors.
The colors of the tiny ninjas are based on the pattern paper. While I was at it, I stamped the colorful sentiment with MISTI. This Tiny Ninja set is slated to be released as an individual set in October.



10 comments:
So fun, V! I love the movement you created! Such a cute card! ♥
Super cute card! ♥
Just love the sneaking ninja, Virginia - so darling!!
Totally adorable. Love this unique and adorable set...especially, after seeing how you made it look as though he/she is sneaking across the card. Also love that you multi-colored the sentiment.
How clever and fun!
Too much fun Virginia!!
Too cute! I love the 'ground' you created with that paper!
Like a true Ninja Warrior, Virginia ... so fast he (or she) only leaves shadows in their wake :-) Fabulous card/technique.
This is super cute!! :)
He's too cute!
Post a Comment