Hello friends!
If you follow my blog for a while, you know I give a lot of LOVE to my stamping.
Today's card was made with a lot of love.
If you follow my blog for a while, you know I give a lot of LOVE to my stamping.
Today's card was made with a lot of love.
Botanical Garden
It may not look like much....
This was what's involved with creating this card: emboss the flowers in two colors, apply Distress Inks, apply Distress Crayons and lots of ink-splatter.
When you are having fun in embossing and stamping layers and layers of colors, nothing is "too much work". I am sure you are likely to agree.
Thanks for looking!
It may not look like much....
This was what's involved with creating this card: emboss the flowers in two colors, apply Distress Inks, apply Distress Crayons and lots of ink-splatter.
When you are having fun in embossing and stamping layers and layers of colors, nothing is "too much work". I am sure you are likely to agree.
Thanks for looking!
11 comments:
Another stunner Virginia. Love the painterly aspects
Beautiful!
This turned out beautifully and you can just tell how much love you put into it.
Lovely, Virginia, I like your mixture of supplies as well as colors. And your spatters are perfect.
Gorgeous floral, Virginia - just love your coloring!!
Another of your marvelous works of art!!
So pretty, Virginia--very artistic! You make me think I need to add that Altenew set to my collection!
Virginia I love this card ! Those colors are so gorgeous together ! It's not worth to tell you made this card with love, it breaths LOVE ! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work ! Izzy Scrap
Dreamy.
Love that splatter effect, V! Such a beautiful card! ♥
Beautiful card! Love that gold and the splatter.
Post a Comment