Happy Father's Day!
I am popping in with a card for Father's Day!
Altenew has a new mini stamp set dedicated to Dad on his special day.
I love the pattern paper from Summer Garden 6 x6 Paper Pack and took the inspiration from the color palette! I also stamped the "DAD" with Ombre Alpha Stamp set.
It's a great alphabet set if you like to stamp your own sentiment.
The size and designs are really easy to work with.
It's a great alphabet set if you like to stamp your own sentiment.
The size and designs are really easy to work with.
The only fancy element from this card is my stamped and silver embossed bow tie!
Receive a FREE, brand new “Thanks, Dad Stamp Set” (value $4.99) with every order from 6/16/2019 at 12:01 am EDT until 6/16/2019 at 11:59 pm EDT. The free gift will be added to cart automatically. Not valid on prior purchases. While supplies last. Shop here.
I am thanking my father (in heaven), 92-year old father-in-law and my hubby John for all their love and dedication. I would not be here without their love and support.
I will be back later today with "Stamp Focus".
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.




