Hello friends!
I am once again sharing another favorite things that I do with Embossing Folders. That is, do not be intimidated by applying more colors and details.
Altenew Flower Bed Embossing Folder
Embossing Folders have come a long way. These days, the folders are 3D and can be angled to add colors and shades.
Today's card was created during my time at ScrapFest that took place over a week ago. While doing Make and Take, I didn't have sample to show! So, I needed to make one-pronto!
Therefore, along with the attendees at the ScrapFest, I created one just like that.... this card didn't take long to make since the embossing folder have all the designs already.
I love using dies for embellishments. The Itty Bitty Die Set is perfect for all kinds of die-cut project. I picked out one of leaf and die cut it in gold.
I hope that you enjoy seeing this colorful card. Thanks for stopping by!
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY5MS on orders over $29 or $10 OFF international shipping with code SHOPPING5MS at checkout on orders over $129 from
05/02/2022 at 12:01 am EDT to 05/03/2022 at 11:59 pm EST. Not valid on
prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes. Shop and check out HERE







12 comments:
Just beautiful Virginia. Love the colouring on your embossed folder.
You do such a gorgeous job with embossing folders!
The colors on the embossing folder look lovely with the Midas Touch! Love the touch of gold coming out of the black/ white smile sentiment.
Simply gorgeous, Virginia!!!
Nice design share. I like the idea on how to use the folder and branch set.
So beautiful! I love those colors.
Beautiful! The embossed panel almost becomes
the focal point!
This is beautiful!
Your card is exquisite! Love everything about it!
LOVE your flowers but never liked them for my stash. Am a linen embossing folder type but appreciate your inspiration!
So colorful, love the addition of gold leaves, great design!
gorgeous card
Post a Comment