Hello friends!
It's my turn to share a project over Altenew Card Blog today.
I am excited to kick off the Mini Delight: You're a Classic Stamp and Die Set Release Instagram Hop + Giveaway
Father's Day is just around the corner. This set will definitely make masculine cards fun and easy to create! Do hop over to Altenew's Instagram Page HERE for the Instagram Hop. You will be wowed by the wonderful projects our designers and guest designers shared featuring this new set!
The Mini Delight Stamp and Die Sets are part of our fast-growing selection of paper crafting products, and the You're a Classic Set is the latest in this exciting new collection. Let's take a quick look at the new set.
Project Inspiration with You're a Classic Stamp and Die Set
I stamped the classy car in Velvet, Heart Beat, Mocha, and Jet Black Crisp Dye Ink. You see the car coming to life right in front of you with each step.
To showcase this wonderful classic car image, I find it helpful to use frame dies. I created frames with Fine Frames Square Dies. Next, I die-cut all three sizes of the fine frames die with Velvet Cardstock.
I then die cut the smallest square frame with Gold Mirror Cardstock. Then, I inserted the solid gold square into the frame (so-called inlaid-die-cutting).
Before adhering the frames and card onto the card base, I inked it up with Warm Sunshine and Honey Drizzle ever so slightly with some Ink Blending Tool (Small). Finally, the sentiment was die-cut in gold, and this card was complete.
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY5MF on orders over $29 or $10 OFF international shipping with code SHOPPING5MF at checkout on orders over $129
I hope you enjoyed my card inspiration using the You're a Classic Stamp and Die Set. How much do you adore this new set? Let me know in the comment section over Altenew Card Blog!
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $25 gift certificate to 4 lucky winners! For a chance to win, please follow @altenewllc and leave a comment on each stop on this Instagram Hop by May 21st, 2022. Meanwhile, please also follow me on my Instagram (yesvirginialu)








9 comments:
So fun, Virginia!! Love the soft ink blending in the bg!!!
I like how you framed this car.
So cute. Love the way you used the gold mirror card stock with the frames. Red car looks great with the gold.
Love the frame design and red car!
what as stunner Virginia. Love the thin gold frames, the brown panel and the soft pastel background blending.
Love how the frames bring your focus into the car. Great card!
Very unexpected set. Thanks for the hop info.
Great masculine card, it's nice to see a new option for men. Of course can be used for women too. Nice layering.
so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment