Hello friends!
I am popping in with a refreshing project.... this "Zesty Life" stamp, stencil and die set were released this summer.
This versatile set is great for all year round. Also, you can apply the idea to your shape die.
This card was 100% stenciled. The Zesty Life Layering Stencil is super easy to use and layer. You can use any colors for ink-blending.
Once I was satisfied with the stenciled background, I stamped and sentiment and then made the diecut.
The Nesting Frame Die is great for this. I used Nesting Label Die is no longer available.
Top tip: As you can see, there is an extra piece of gold label die underneath. I made an extra piece of label die with gold cardstock and then extend the piece by cutting it in half and added extra foam underneath.
Don't forget the embellishment to add that touch of shine.
Here is my first version with the Zesty Life Set. I colored the images with Altenew Artists' Gouache Set. If you are watercolor-challenged, I recommend to give Altenew Artists' Gouache Set set a try. It is much easier to control and color.
The following are created with pattern paper such as Cute Fruits (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)
I am happy that I made great use of this set. I know I would have come up with more ideas if I keep at it. But for now, I'll stop. Haha.
Save up to 65% on 3 brand-new, specially curated Mystery Bags from 10/09/2023 at 12:01 am EDT until 10/11/2023 at 11:59 pm EDT, Shop HERE and check out HERE
Thanks for stopping by!










7 comments:
Love the lemon designs! A yellow and white combo have such a fresh look and is always a favorite of mine! Pretty cards!
So pretty! Great card to “squeeze” in with the others…
I love them! Each one,although different,
has a fresh clean look!
delightful cards Virginia. So fresh looking.
I like the variety of cards you created.
Beautiful projects with the set. I like the tip for extending the die cut.
Very pretty lemon designs. I have very little fruit stamps and not really sure why. Great ideas!
Post a Comment