Saturday, October 14, 2023

Monthly Club Kit and Winner Announcement

Hello friends!

It's time to share this month's Small Die of the Month. 

Please note : Subscription will charge immediately and then on the 5th of each month. Club orders will be delivered by the end of each month. Cancel anytime.

The October "New Subscriber" registration window will be available October 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in October and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 31st.

This month's "Big Jolly Santa" small die set is perfect for making cards, decor, and more. This month also features a coordinating Big Jolly Santa Sentiments Clear Stamp Set that is sold separately.

 Also, I have a winner announcement (from this post) at the end of this post.  

DOM-Oct 2023 -001

This die has everything you want to create a CUTE Santa Claus. If you do not mind the small bits of die, you can really have a blast with the "Big Jolly Santa" small die set.

DSC_0342

The paper and sequins/embellishments are from this month's Card Kit.

be nice

I love the stripey paper from the paper pad and cut it up and curled it up. Santa does seem to come alive once the embellishments are completed.

be nice -001

Please click HERE when you are ready to check out your cart

Lastly, I am giving away this  String Art Stars Die Set (valued $9.99) to one of the lucky commenters. From Random.org

Congrats! I will be emailing you about the prize. For those who visited and commented regularly, I appreciate you and are thankful for you. Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Santa and I love the striped ground, Virginia! Congrats to your winner!

Kathy Raker said...

Adorable Santa as well as paper and sequins.

I Card Everyone said...

Such a fun Santa, Virginia! LOve the fun stripes you've used to ground him!
=]

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

So pleased to be a winner! Thanks so much, Virgina!
This Santa die is so cute and will make lots of
super cards!

Linda BL said...

Congratulations to the winner! Love the Santa card —love the embellishments and the great sentiments!

Sue D said...

Cute Santa and I like the striped paper. congrats to your winner.

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun Santa! Cute card!
Congrats to the winner!

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice design share. I like the curled paper.