Hello friends! I have a a super fun and snowy project to share.
This Snowy Card Creator is a huge snowflake die. It is definitely not something that you have seen before due to the size. If you love snowflake and want them all, you can get the entire bundle HERE
Snowflake Card Creator Etched Dies are from the
Bibi's Snowflakes Collection by Bibi Cameron. This stunning snowflake
motif covers a 6 x 6-inch card front with ease. This set of 12 thin
metal cutting dies also has enough room for Poinsettia blossoms, Holly,
Fir and more! This set is a must-have!
Bibi’s Snowflakes is a beautiful collection to celebrate the winter season. Bibi Cameron’s stunning and clever designs make these snowflakes come to life. She offers a variety of motifs from large format, interactive features, stamps, stencils and even a Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. Many to choose from!
Bibi’s Snowflakes is a beautiful collection to celebrate the winter season. Bibi Cameron’s stunning and clever designs make these snowflakes come to life. She offers a variety of motifs from large format, interactive features, stamps, stencils and even a Glimmer Hot Foil Plate & Die Set. Many to choose from!
I die cut the entire die and cut it into sections.
I used the negative die as stencils and this was how I created the snowy background. For the postive images, I colored it with Distress Oxide.
Later I found the colors slightly too bright. I then die cut some more in vellum and layered them over the colorful snowflakes.
I stamped "Warm Wishes" and postal Stamp with Holiday Hugs Sentiments.
What do you think? Hope you enjoy today's snowy inspiration.
Check out the Scary Good Sale HERE
Thanks for stopping by!







9 comments:
Beautiful die set! I love the card you created!
What a gorgeous card. love the stunning colours on your snowflake and the vellum over the top really makes it sooo pretty.
Beautiful snowflake card design using the die! Beautiful blue and a touch of pink add so much!
So lovely, Virginia! I can see how it can cover a lot of real estate - beautifully!
=]
This is beautiful and so creative!
Love the use of vellum to tone down
your colours!!!
Beautiful! Love the soft colors amd all the special,touches-vellum, sequins, spatter and the postmark. Really neat card.
Gorgeous colors and inking on that delicate snowflake, Virginia!!
Some of the sections could be used as foilage. Love the color combination.
Great combination to the layers. I like the added vellum.
Post a Comment