Sunday, October 22, 2023

Quick and Easy Cards (Group 2)

  Hello friends!

I am popping in to share this month's Spellbinders Quick and Easy Card Kit. 

 
The October "New Subscriber" registration window will be available October 6-27th. While supplies last. Join in October and receive the pictured kit. Clubs will ship by the 31st.

The Cardmaking Kit of the Month Club is NOW the the Quick & Easy Card Kit of the Month Club. We have adjusted the contents down and reduced the price so that the kits no longer require a die cutting machine. This month's "Feeling Festive" Quick & Easy Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, die cut shapes, tons of embellishments, card bases, and more!

 As the club kit name suggested, it is so quick and easy to put the cards together when you have a kit like this. I came up with 6 cards and will share 2 each time.  So, today's group number 2.

Card Kit-Oct 2023 -004

Arranged designs based on themes: I chose the wreath as the main focus. I then decorated and added embellishments. 

Card Kit-Oct 2023 -005

Choose the main focal point:  I chose Santa as the main focal point and then decorated the rest. This can be easily done once you have the main object.

Please click HERE when you are ready to check out your cart. I appreciate that you shop through my affiliated links ( product links and shops at the side bar).

The comment feature in this post has been disabled. Thanks for stopping by!