Hello friends!
I am popping in with a quick post about water-coloring.
Previously, I did ink-smooshing on "Delicate Bouquet".
But the results are so strikingly different from today's card.
I'd admit that I have watercolor many times on stamped "Delicate Bouquet".
But the results are so strikingly different from today's card.
I'd admit that I have watercolor many times on stamped "Delicate Bouquet".
However, with each try, it is always a new learning experience.
I stamped very faintly and used my watercolor pan set. Somehow I got carried away and before you know it, the image was heavily watercolored.







15 comments:
I love the look of the ink smooshing! What a cool technique I have to try!
It's easy to overwork an image but you still yielded a beautiful card!
The water coloring is wonderful! I love the vintage look that you created. The ink smooshing is nice, but the water colored card is at a whole other level! The new gold thread is definitely meant for your card with the color scheme you chose. Beautiful!!
Beautiful. I like the old world vintage look.
I love the vintage feel of this card.
Elegant card with this beautiful set!
You should be happy with the outcome of this gorgeous card. Love how you just went on and that it was so successful. So pretty.
Like beautiful art, Virginia - love your watercoloring!!
I lover the "old world vintage look" on this gorgeous card, Virginia!!!
Fantastic watercoloring!! <3
I love the look of the watercolored background. Great base for the flowers.
I like both cards. The first for its funky, modern look and the second for the obvious elegant vintage touch. WTG Virginia
Beautiful card Virginia. Your watercolouring is really amazing. Love the vintage look.
Love this card, the yellow is both soothing and warm.
so very pretty
Post a Comment