I am popping in with a post about using Washi Tape. I understand that not everyone is into Washi Tape. However, using Washi Tape can be such a fun and effective way to dress up your design.
1. Cover up: the wide Washi Tape is great for conceal the logo/print on the recycled bag.
2. Create a quick frame to compliment the focal point
3. Striking background: thanks to the dramatic background, this cake card looks even more impressive!
4. Add pops of color and shine: without the Washi tape, this card can be a bit boring
5. Add textures and interest with Washi! It's a great compliment to your stamped images. I made a bow with Washi Tape, too.
5. Accent: the gold Washi Tape elevate the overall design.
6. Dress up the die cut sentiment
7. No coloring needed! The Washi tape can be stamped and dry-embosseed!
8. Strips of Washi add that FUN factor!
I hope these reviews are helpful to you.with code SHOPPING3EM at checkout
Thanks for sharing these wonderful washi tape ideas.
Great washi tape ideas! I don't use them on my cards as often as I should... and I have lots of it.
All these projects are washi wonders. You always use it so creatively and it always looks fabulous.
These are a wonderful use of washi tape!
I like the ideas shared for the tapes. The deco'd bags are my favorite.
So many great reminders and inspiration to use washi tapes! Lots of pretty ones around! Titanic is coming along well on your IG feed.
Lovely washi tape ideas! The bag is unique idea.
Post a Comment