I am popping in with a post about using Washi Tape. I understand that not everyone is into Washi Tape. However, using Washi Tape can be such a fun and effective way to dress up your design.
1. Cover up: the wide Washi Tape is great for conceal the logo/print on the recycled bag.
2. Create a quick frame to compliment the focal point
3. Striking background: thanks to the dramatic background, this cake card looks even more impressive!
4. Add pops of color and shine: without the Washi tape, this card can be a bit boring
5. Add textures and interest with Washi! It's a great compliment to your stamped images. I made a bow with Washi Tape, too.
5. Accent: the gold Washi Tape elevate the overall design.
6. Dress up the die cut sentiment
7. No coloring needed! The Washi tape can be stamped and dry-embosseed!
8. Strips of Washi add that FUN factor!
I hope these reviews are helpful to you.with code SHOPPING3EM at checkout