Hello friends!
(my first Koala bear card)
I am sharing my 2nd Koala card from this month's Card Kit from Spellbinders.

The May Club sign up window is now open. Sign up now through May 24th and receive the pictured kit. This month's "Koala Smiles" Card Kit includes a 6x6 paper pad, clear stamps, an adorable die set, tons of embellishments, and more!
Sometimes,you just love using the same die over and over again. In this case, it is about the cute Koala bear die! This time, I changed up the background and pattern paper.
I also added an extra branch and this gives the entire design another dimension and interest.
I also added more ephemera and embellishments.
You may not alter the actual die (especially if it's an animal) to make various versions. However, you can always change up the background and give the die another different look/style! Hope that you like today's Koala bear cards.
Shop and check out HERE. Thanks for stopping by!






7 comments:
Too cute Virginia. Love the pretty patterned paper for your background. It really is fabulous.
Nice show on how to change up the look of the scene.
Just so cute Virginia!
I LOVE this koala! The plaid background is too cute!!!
So cute! This card is so cute as is the first card you made. The koala looks so cute on the patterned paper.
So cute!
The koala is just adorable! Sweet card!
Post a Comment